Wednesday 6 February 2013

Onesies - Yay or Nay?

It seems like onesies has been one of the must have items this winter. They look so warm and comfortable not just to be worn indoors, but outdoors too! I've seen a lot of cute adorable onesies on the High street with cute and pretty patterns and I've also seen funny ones like animal onesies and even cartoon characters. I've always thought they were pretty cool but I never thought I would purchase one for myself. Until yesterday! I was in Primark Oxford Street and walked through the kids section and I saw a Hello Kitty Onesie! I'm a big hello kitty fan but I was having second thoughts about buying it because I didn't even know if I would really wear it, even if I'm just at home. Also, it's a kids onesie. The length of it was perfect because I'm super short, but I didn't know whether it would zip up because of my big baby bump. But because it was Hello Kitty, I knew I had to get it as I've never seen a hello kitty onesie before! I wasn't bothered to try it on but if it didn't fit it would be easy to return anyway.

Hello Kitty Onesie from Primark (£9.00) size - for 13 year olds! 155 cm. 

I love the colours of it because it looked so simple yet the Hello Kitty pattern made it look so adorable.  Also, I loved that it has a hood! And when I tried it on, it actually fit me perfectly even with my huge bump! But it probably won't fit me soon as I know my bump will definitely get bigger and I won't be able to zip it up anymore! The hood is so cute with the pink bow at the top. Very hello kitty! It's also very warm so I know it will keep me during these cold winter nights especially now the temperature's dropping down to the minus numbers again. It even keeps my feet warm! The material is also very soft which makes it so comfortable to sleep in. I highly doubt that I will wear this outside though. I don't think I have the guts! I must say though, I'm very  happy with my purchase. It's also very cheap retailing at just £9! Most onesies I've come across in High street stores are usually £15 to £30. Maybe it's also because it's a kids onesie and not an adult one? Haha. Being short does have its perks :) 

Cute Hello Kitty onesie! P.s. don't mind my messy room!
                     

What is your opinions on onesies? Do you own one? Would you buy one and wear them if you don't? Let me know by leaving a comment below! 

-andreadxo

8 comments:

  1. Aww you look cute in it !

    Onesies are the best. I have 2 of them!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pieces !
    Would u like to follow ?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful pieces <3 would you like to follow each other?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's a yay andrea! :) so cute to see u in them :) plus it's hello kitty :) hey, congratulations in advance :)

    www.thegirlwiththemujihat.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay too adorable

    www.chantelovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete