Thursday 1 November 2012

New Uggs and Wellies!

 I am definitely ready for winter. Well, my feet at least! :D
I ordered new shoes (again!) from Office last week and they finally came!

Shanleigh Chestnut Suede Ugg. (£120)
I'm absolutely in love with it. This is my second pair of Uggs and definitely won't be my last. I love how comfortable and warm they are. They're definitely worth it. I love the aztec detail at the back. I can't wait to do some OOTD with these shoes :) 

Rocket Boy Boot (£15) 
These wellies were half price from £30! I had to get them. It's also available in other colours blue and red but I opted for the black one to keep it simple. I love how cute it looks but I was a bit disappointed with the fitting. For a size 5, they are quite big for me. It's a bit awkward when I walk too, but maybe because I'm just not used to it. I'll see how it goes. I just love the polka dot print on it. Super cute!

I'm happy with my purchases! Next time I'll definitely do an OOTD. It has been awhile since I've done one! It's getting super cold here in London now so time to start wearing knit wear, boots, coats and other fluffy warm stuff :) Hope you guys have a good or had a good Thursday! 

- andreadxo

9 comments:

  1. I wish we could wear uggs here in PI. ;) Great purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove ur uggs.I dream of a pink ugg! but i can only wear it when im out of the country. :)

    by the way you have a new follower. mind to follow back?

    www.keezandmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, Uggs are so comfy and they definitely keep your feet warm! Thank you for following btw, I followed back! :)

      Delete
  3. Dear Andrea,

    You have a very lovely & interesting blog. So, i decided to follow you. Do you mind to follow me back at http://www.sweetscentoflife.blogspot.com/?

    Good luck to your blog and upcoming posts too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for following :)

      I have followed your blog too! xo

      Delete
  4. I love uggs. & yours are really cute!

    ReplyDelete