Friday 9 November 2012

Mini Friday Treat!

Hello lovely people! It's Friday!!! For the first time in the longest time, I can finally get excited about Friday because I'll be off for the weekend! Usually I'm working over the weekend too, so I'm really going to relax, pamper and rest during my days off and make the most of it.

Anyway, me and my mum went out earlier for some quick shopping! I had to hold back because I really want to save up and I told myself that I won't go shopping until payday comes again (which isn't for another 2 weeks!). Hard times. I found so many pretty things that I wanted to buy. But I only picked up a few accessories from Miss Selfridge and my mum paid for them which was great!

Miss Selfridge accessories are my favourite! I always find really pretty rings and earrings there.
It's been awhile since I bought hoop earrings. I went through a phase when I was younger where I wore hoop earrings all the time and the bigger the better, lol! But these hoop earrings are pretty and I love the peace symbol on it. The mismatched earrings are great too. This is the second time that I bought mismatched earrings from Miss Selfridge and I love it! It's more interesting and unique and you can just mix and match. The rings are very pretty too and I love the dangling charms on some of them which are a pearl, a crown and a little pink cuppa! So cute :)

So that's my mini Friday treat! Will do a post soon on another nail art similar to my leopard print which can be found here! :)

Have a great weekend my loves!

-andreadxo

17 comments:

  1. I find your blog interesting :) so i'm following you now :) mind checking my blog? i'd really appreciate if you could follow back :) thanks a bunch!!!
    x♥x♥
    The Girl with the Muji Hat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I followed you back already <3

      Delete
  2. oh wow, sooo pretty!! the hoop earrings are gorgeous :) love them all!

    thanks for visiting and following my blog, it means alot to me :)
    i'm now following you too by the way, i'm not sure if i told you that already, hehe. looking forward to your new posts <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! <3 I have followed you back too :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful purchases!
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute accessories!

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a huge earrings lover I always appreciate a nice pair of earrings!Great choices!

    Followed you!

    http://theotherside-bg.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW i love them all!! Btw i just visited your blog an it's pretty awesome, i love your ideas. I'm your newest follower You absolutely have a new follower. I invite you to know my blog, since i need followers and views , so if you can an have time please stop by or even follow, i'd be grateful. Thanx in avance!! :D

    xxx

    http://dontnohow2nameit.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. oo I do love the rings! Miss Selfridge jewellery is always amazing!

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! And I agreee. Love their jewellery! <3

      Delete
  8. LOVE miss selfridge jewellery its sooo pretty! Love your blog :)

    follow me? :) http://jessica-chelsey.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very lovely accessories! I love those stacked rings. :)

    http://classypeach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete