Thursday 22 November 2012

Doodle away.

Hi lovelies! I hope you're all having a great week. I just wanted to share with you one of my favourite past times, especially when I'm feeling really down. Doodling and writing away on my journal! I find it really therapeutic and it calms me down. I can just write and doodle everything and anything down. Anyway, here are a few of my doodles. I will probably share more of these soon :)







I'm no artist. I just enjoy doodling and writing. It's good for the soul :) 

Enjoy the rest of the week my loves! <3

- andreadxo



16 comments:

  1. I used to doodle a lot too with my planner! It's such a therapeutic activity! :)

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Art is therapeutic to me as well! I use makeup n' fashion as my way to relax!
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello pretty! i like your blog!! sooo cute! ))
    maybe follow each other? just let me know! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin #8.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such cute drawings dear! I am hosting a very interesting giveaway, 25 people will win! So come by and participate! :) http://themefashion.blogspot.co.at/2012/11/giveaway-25-winners.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! would you like to follow each other? let me know or you can follow me and I will follow you back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh! so adorable. i love your cute doodles =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey nice blog here! Visit mine and let me know what you think, maybe we could follow each other!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thankyou for following:) Have followed you back :)

    http://alllaboutbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whaaaaat~ you ARE an artist!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all so much for the lovely comments and hello to all my new followers! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow you're talented girl! I can neverrrr draw like that! So pretty :)

    Jen xx
    jentea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice blog!! stop by anytime :)
    xoxo Sienna
    www.fashionintheair.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. These look awesome! xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete