Monday 5 November 2012

Friday's OOTD.

Hello my lovelies! I was meaning to post this up on Friday, but I was out the whole day and I was working all weekend!

Burgungy Hoody: Topshop.  Black leggings: H&M. T-shirt: Sugar moustache Boots:  Grey short mountain quilted: Uggs.
It was pretty cold on Friday! So I had to wear a jacket on top of my hoody because it wasn't enough to keep me warm! Also, I didn't like my face that day haha. It was one of those days! It's a pretty casual outfit. Something that I would wear if I'm feeling quite chilled, laid back and too lazy to dress up :) 

Anyways, the t-shirt that I'm wearing is one of my favourites! It's by Sugar Moustache. They are based in Thailand and they sell a variety of products online from clothing, phone accessories, bags and jewellery. Most of their designs are based on the moustache ;) But they do have other cool designs aswell so there's a lot to choose from. 

They ship worldwide and their products are not not expensive at all.  They even have different offers every month which is awesome. Plus, they dispatch orders pretty quick. And when I had a questions regarding my payment, they replied ASAP. I'm happy with the product and their service. My boyfriend also has the same t-shirt, just because we are cheesy like that and we do like to match outfits sometimes! Haha. He too is a big fan of Sugar Moustache! I will definitely be ordering more items from them as I have already seen a few which I would like to own :) 

Click here to check out Sugar Moustache!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and are ready to face another week! Can you believe it's November already? :O Time goes pretty quick. Christmas is coming soon! I also have some pretty big news but I'm not yet ready to share. As soon as I am, I will definitely blog about it :) 

andreadxo 



12 comments:

  1. Cute & cozy outfit! Love! Xo

    http://letskisstomakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! Def. something I would wear. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is very comfy. Perfect for cuddly, cold days :)

      xo

      Delete
  3. Aww I love your outfit! The mustache graphic is so cute! :)
    And congrats on the pregnancy! Wouldnt have known at all if you hadnt mentioned in my comments! :)

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute i love the moustache shirt! xx
    beautybynaynay.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your shirt.^^
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute mustache shirt. You're a proud pinay. <3

    http://kathastrophee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Followed you, Hope you follow back :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your outfit! such a cute tee =D

    Would you like us to follow each other?
    I'd love to read more from you and stay in touch <3
    I really enjoy reading your posts, they make me smile =)

    hope you have a fab day gorgeous! ~ XO
    Chriissydollxo's Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have followed you now. Look forward to more of your posts!

      xo

      Delete