Thursday 8 November 2012

Monday!

Hello my lovelies! I hope you're all having a lovely day/night so far where ever you are in the world. I've had a busy pretty week so far and I'm so tired! But I had a day off on Monday which was great :) I was a little bit annoyed because I woke up so early even though I didn't need to. But it turned out okay because I ended up going swimming! I absolutely love swimming and I haven't been for ages and I thought it would be a good exercise.

          
Queen Mother Sports Centre
The nearest pool next to me was the Queen Mother Sports Centre in Victoria, which was only about 15minutes away. I swam for about 45 minutes. I wanted to swim for longer but I got tired so easily! And it was a little bit boring because I was on my own. It was very relaxing though and it was a great "ME" time. Plus I felt so great and had loads of energy after it.

That night, me and and my boyfriend also had a cinema and dinner date! We were meant to watch Skyfall but we missed it so we watched Fun Size instead. Cute funny film! We had dinner at Chiquitos and as always the food was lovely. I was in food coma after our meal! Definitely enjoyed it though. Anyway, this is what I was wearing that day:

Pink and brown striped jumper: H&M. Black shorts: Miss Selfridge. Maroon shoes: Vans. 

It was a very cold day! But I really loved this outfit. It's another casual, comfy outfit. I paired this outfit with a varsity jacket plus another jacket because it was just too cold. I needed the layers!
I love wearing vans too because they go with almost any casual outfit. Definitely a fave. Me and my boyfriend love them and we collect them! <3

Anyways, that was my Monday! I'm off for the next four days and I get to spend the weekend with my lovely boyfriend so I can't wait for that. Will definitely post a new entry in the next few days too as I know I will have the time. Also, someone left me a comment on tumblr asking me to do videos! I honestly would really love to do videos on my hauls, OOTD and maybe even tutorials... But I just don't have the time right now :( I have my internship during the weekdays and I work part time during the weekend so I get really tired. And I would need to invest in a good video camera too! Once I do, I will definitely start making videos and will find the time to. <3

Til next time my loves!

- andreadxo

15 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I hope you get a chance to watch Skyfall later, it's an amazing movie. Followed you! xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah I still want to watch it. Hopefully I can watch it this weekend :)

      I will follow you back hun. :)

      xo

      Delete
  2. love your outfit <3

    - A.
    adriannaislookingforastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love swimming! I wish I was able to do it at my school! Wonderful blog Im now following you, cant wait to read more! Follow back if you like!


    farawayandoverseas.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're so gorgeous :) I love your blog, and the fact that your half filipina! I'm a follower now. :)

    http://mypastellife.blogspot.com/
    ------------------
    Love,
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love. I'm full filipina though! :P

      xo

      Delete
  5. Thank you! Yes I use bloglovin too. I'll follow you on there dear :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww...So cute outfit >_<
    I just became a new member of your blog! :))
    If you want come visit my blog too!
    Kisseeees :*

    http://dtmakeupgirl.blogspot.gr/ ❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful look!!! would you like to follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. u look so cute :) would u like follow each other?

    ReplyDelete