Saturday 20 October 2012

Weekly haul.


L-R: True Mary Jane Pump in Navy Blue, Look Chain Ballerina in Nude Patent, Macaroon Pump Leopard Micro Studs.
How cute are these new flats that I ordered online from office? I'm completely in love with them. They were on sale so I knew I had to get them. Delivery was super quick too! They said it'll take about 7 days but I got them in 3 days I think :)
I love all of them but I think my favourite one is the leopard micro studs. Leopard and studs together? SUPER HOT! The navy blue pumps are more for casual lazy day looks and I know I'll wear the nudes mostly for when I go in the office which will go great with most of my favourite office outfits.
I'm in love with shoes. You can never have too many pairs! Next on my list: New Uggs for the winter, leather boots, white leather vans and hunter wellies! Payday needs to come soon :P

Here are the other stuff I bought this week.


Models Own Make-Up brush set. Includes Powder brush, lip liner brush, shading brush, angled brush and blending brush.
Maybelline's Dream terra sun bronzing powder in 03S Tiger.
Maybelline's Dream fresh BB cream in medium.

I just HAD to buy the brush set. I absolutely love the neon colour and the tip of the brushes and I know this will just make doing my make-up more fun especially now it's all dark and depressing in the winter :) Haven't used the bb cream or the bronzing powder yet so will definitely do a review for it when I do. Enjoy the rest of the weekend for me :) I've been working all day today and I'll be working again tomorrow as I do every weekend! Blog again soon! -andreadxo -andreadxo

8 comments:

  1. Nice post! I love using Maybelline's Dream Fresh BB cream :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i love all those shoesss!xxx

    http://stumbleduponablog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been wanting to try that BB cream!! Wish they sold them here in Manila </3 Great post btw!

    http://itsjessicachoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) The BB cream is amazing it really makes a difference to my face!

      xo

      Delete
  4. Hi Andrea, just followed you back! Great blog by the way! Can't wait for your review on the BB cream :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Yes I shall be doing a review on it soon!

      <3

      Delete