Tuesday 16 October 2012

Leather Jacket: Miss Selfridge. Top: Mango. Jeggings: Vero Moda. Tote Bag: Longchamp  Brogue  shoes: Peacocks.

I'm in love with the maroon / burgundy colour right now. It's actually in style this autumn and I'm not surprised. The colour reminds me of falling, dried leaves, crispy cold weather somehow. I wore this outfit once for my internship. I thought it was a very cute, simple combo.
I love that I can get to dress up every time for my internship. Though there isn't really a dress code, I do make an effort. Some days when I'm not really that bothered I just wear smart/casual clothes, like matching a pair of jeggings with a smart top. Other days I want to look really smart and wear a pencil skirt or a smart dress. It just depends on how I'm feeling I guess.

p.s. I am so so so happy that my hair is finally growing! Though I miss having a bob, I will probably never cut it that short again :)

-andreadxo

10 comments:

  1. You look great in burgundy!! I love the outfit. :)

    If you have time, please come by and check out my blog! And maybe follow?

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i've followed you back :) thank you so much for following and the comment x

      Delete
  2. Love the matching of colours.... burgundy is perfect for A/W!

    I'm from the UK, please come by and check out my blog. Would mean a lot :) Feel free to join my blog to receive any new posts :)

    Jenny xoxo

    http://suprajen888.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi dear!! lovely look..
    i like your bag!!
    kiss
    follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the maroon/burgundy trend right now as well. In fact, I've got on burgundy nail polish right now. Love the entire outfit, especially the jeggings and bag. I'm following you now, will you check out my blog and follow back?

    Jen xx
    jentea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i've followed. thank you so much :) your blog is amazing . and yes burgundy is hot right now! xx

      Delete
  5. what size of that longchamp? is that medium?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What size of that longchamp ? is that in medium?

    ReplyDelete