Monday 15 October 2012

Cassey Ho of Blogilates :)

SUPER LONG OVERDUE POST!
I met Cassey Ho on 2nd August 2012 when she was here in London to cover the 2012 Olympics for Youtube :)

I couldn't stop smiling when I spotted her in front of Buckingham Palace after walking around for about 15minutes! Amazeballs!
I've been following Cassey Ho of blogilates for a couple of months now. For those of you who really know me, you would know i have some obsession with working out. I've tried pretty much everything but there's something special about Cassey that really inspires and motivates me :) i was so pumped when i found out that she was coming here to London for the Olympics. I knew I had to meet her. She or
ganized a popster meet up during the weekend but sadly I couldn't go because of work. I was pretty sad. But I saw on instagram that she was in Buckingham palace about to film a new workout for us. Like the true stalker that i am (lol jk), I made my way down :) I walked around for awhile and ahhh i found her! :) Only a true popster like Cassey Ho would work out in front of Buckingham Palace and in front of many people in booty shorts! That's what I call confidence! And she's one of the nicest people I've ever met! She's a true motivation for me, not just for working out but for life in general. She has this positive vibe that just seems to radiate off her and it's just amazing. 





She even uploaded our picture together on her instragram! And she also remembered my name! I was just over the moon.





Check out the video that she was filming that day I met her. Trust me, it kills! :D Meeting her in person is definitely one of my highlights in 2012 :) Super sad that I didn't get to go to the meet up along with other popsters and do her live class, but it's okay. I'm still happy! <3




andreadxo

No comments:

Post a Comment