Wednesday 31 October 2012

Zebra Print Nails

I love doing nail art and I'm always excited to experiment with different polishes and designs. I'm a newbie at this so my designs aren't exactly the best, but I just love experimenting!

Here is a zebra print nail design using OPI and Andrea Fulerton's nail boutique dot and flick pen. It was my first time using Andrea Fulerton's product and I gotta say, I love it! It was very easy to use. You also have the option of using the pen or the thin brush so you can really do a lot of different designs and patterns on your nails. Will definitely be getting more nail pens :)


6 comments:

  1. Youre so artistic, Andrea! :) I can never EVER do nail art on my nails! STRESS! Haha.

    Yeah ill be reviewing all products as soon as I start using them - next week siguro or so! :) Thanks for asking!

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, I really appreciate that. I definitely need more practice and more tools to do better designs! :)

      That's cool will definitely watch out for the reviews!

      xo

      Delete
  2. Great nail art!!! I love it. I wish I can have the talent to do that. :)

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    Enter My Naked Palette Giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) And I've entered your naked palette give away. You're so generous! <3

      Delete
  3. you drew the designs yourself? that's pretty neat stuff and it looks so nice!!! :D

    ReplyDelete