Thursday 31 January 2013

Baby girl Fever


Hello loves! As you all know from my other post (click here), I'm having a baby girl! My boyfriend's family just recently came back from America and they bought her a lot of beautiful designer clothes! This has got me even more excited for my bubba's arrival. Some of the things they got her was Calvin Klein and Guess dresses, hello kitty onesies and Converse booties! They're all so adorable. And very pink. I love all of them but I will definitely do another post on my faves. If only they were my size! Haha. We really appreciate all these baby clothes and I'm sure they will look beautiful on my baby girl :) 


His brother and his girlfriend also got me these Hello Kitty Vans to add to my collection! I absolutely love it. I have a pair of hello kitty black vans so this pink one is definitely a contrast to it! I can't wait to wear it out. Vans are my ultimate faves. Next to uggs for the winter of course :) I'm glad they got me a slightly bigger size since my feet swell now! Oh the joys of pregnancy. Haha. It's all good though.



And of course, the food! All these american goodnessss! I love all of them. But I should really try to avoid too much sugary stuff. I don't want to get diabetes! :) Oh how I wish I could eat all of them :P 


Fact: I have already gained 22lbs so far and I'm 25 weeks! I cannot believe it. And I'm bound to gain more! I know this is normal but I really hope I lose all these baby weight fast after I have given birth. I wanna be able to fit into my old small clothes again! I hope everyone's having a nice week and are getting excited for the weekend :) Next post will be a review on the Elf 100 piece eyeshadow palette which I recently got! Take care my loves! <3

5 comments:

  1. Aww congrats, I think theres so much clothes selections for a girl than a boy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes I agree. I can't get over how cute they are.

      Delete
  2. Really nice!! I love it!!! So cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's going to look so cute in her clothes. I love those hello kitty shoes. I'm a little jealous lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS! these look like some awesome treats!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete