Monday 1 April 2013

Black Saturday Birthday....

Hello everyone. I know it has been so long since I last blogged and I haven't been able to post anything for the whole month of March! Sorry for abandoning my blog.

Well, my pregnancy is going very well at the moment! I'm currently 33 weeks pregnant... not long to go! I'm very big and swollen and heavy but I am loving this amazing experience. I am even more excited to give birth and meet my little princess!

It was also my birthday on Saturday (30th March) and I had such a great day! I couldn't really do much since I'm heavily pregnant, but I did go out for dinner with my amazing boyfriend and family. I enjoyed it a lot since all I ever do is eat!


This was my OOTD :) I got this maternity dress from New Look and I absolutely love it. It definitely accentuates my growing belly and shows off my curves in the right places fortunately! It does make me look a little bit smaller as it is black, but I'm not complaining. Pregnancy hormones has also made my hair grow thicker and longer which I love. I am planning to get it trimmed before I give birth though as I know it will be harder to manage. But right now I am taking advantage of it :)

This was one of my surprises of the day. Birthday roses from my boyfriend! He did say he got me presents but I was not expecting roses. I will blog about the presents he got me which were NYX make up products! I'm also currently waiting for some Nails Inc polishes. He definitely knows what I like ;) 

That's pretty much it for now. So so so sorry for abandoning my blog again. I should be blogging more often now.. and it will be more on pregnancy and motherhood! With bits of fashion and beauty in between :) <3

-andreadxo

4 comments: