Thursday 21 May 2015

Frozen Fever - Aaliyah's 2nd Birthday! [Saturday, 16th May 2015]

My daughter Aaliyah Rose celebrated her 2nd birthday on Saturday with a Frozen Fever birthday party! She had so much fun on the day. She had a Princess Anna costume on, a Frozen cake, lots of yummy food cooked by her grandparents plus a BBQ and a bouncy castle in the garden! We weren't planning on throwing her a proper birthday party we just wanted a small gathering with the family, but we ended up throwing a big party anyway! Not quite sure how everyone managed to fit in our tiny house, but at least everyone still had a good time.

The Birthday Princess!






After opening all her presents and cards! She loved them all.

 I was so thankful that it didn't rain on her birthday! It was still cold, but at least the sun was shining so we managed to have our bbq and the kids had fun on the bouncy castle. Not gonna lie, I had fun on it too and I wish I could've bounced for longer! Just want to say thank you to all our family and friends who came to her party and for all the lovely birthday presents and cards. She truly had a wonderful time!


1 comment:

  1. Its been awhile since I visted your blog! Oh how I've missed reading your posts! Your daughter is so big already! She's so beautiful like her mother! I wish her good health! Anyway, I hope you'll be able to read my new post aswell! :)

    OOTDs while I was away: http://ara-oundtheworld.blogspot.com/2015/06/style-is-knowing-who-you-are-what-you.html
    Keep on smiling! - Shahara :)

    ReplyDelete