Wednesday 26 December 2012

Holiday Season!

Hello everyone! I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas yesterday and are enjoying the holiday season so far :) I've not been up to much really. Just been eating and sleeping a lot. Ooooh, and shopping online! So far so good :) Anyways, I just wanted to quickly share a couple of outfits :)

19 weeks pregnant :) This was taken before church and Christmas dinner with my family and boyfriend. The dress is from H&M. I love the colour and it fits so perfectly even with my growing baby bump! :) 

This was the last day of my internship and the Christmas lunch that we had :) The top is from forever21. I think the studs on the collar looks great! Some people even asked if I DIY'd this myself. I'm also wearing maternity jeans from H&M which are so much more comfortable. Well, I can't even wear some of my clothes anymore they are far too tight for me! I'm not planning on buying a lot of maternity clothes though. Mostly just jeans and leggings since normal tops and dresses still fit me anyways. And I won't be able to wear the maternity clothes anymore after I've given birth. :P 

- andreadxo

7 comments:

  1. hey girl, thanks or your visit and followed u back on GFC and bloglovin :) thankss girl..stay in touch and best of luck for your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty outfits!
    Best wishes during your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be exciting watching it grow best of luck, love the blue top!
    thecloudgalaxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pregnancy really suits you! Congrats! Love your outfits

    Just came across your blog and it looks great.

    New follower here. If you want to check out my blog is http://thestellarskin.blogspot.co.uk/

    :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Check out my blog at: www.beauty-fulll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your blog, is nice!!!! check out my blog: http://thatsloverobyblog.blogspot.it/
    I follow you, tuo follow me too????? xoxo
    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh your baby bump is too cute! You look gorgeous. Great blog! x

    ReplyDelete